Sunday, January 18, 2015

BYU and EMG

I am Tyler’s scribe again tonight – so although this post bears my name, these are the words from Tyler:

Last Sunday Luke Worthington from the BYU basketball team stopped by say “hello”.  He dropped off a poster with all the player signatures.  It was very generous and is now hanging on my wall.  He also gave me a BYU snapback, I will wear it with pride.




Monday was Family Home Evening with the singles ward.  They came to the facility here.  We played a get to know you game in the dining room.  I will get to have Family Home Evening again with this tomorrow night.  I can’t wait.  I also spent the latter part of the evening watching the College National Championship with my friend Kyle and my Dad.  It was nice to underdogs take the title. 

On Tuesday, I had an EMG test to test if the nerve in my left hand is functioning.  The man administering the test hooked up nodes and shot electricity through my arm many times.  That part wasn’t so bad.  However, after that, he pulled out a wire with a sharp end and proceeded to puncture my skin in 10-15 spots to monitor the nerve activity.  It was really painful.  I was glad when it was over.  I find out the results this Tuesday.  The pain in this hand has been worse since the pins were removed.



On Friday, I went to BINGO again.  I took the first big winner spot and blackout the first round.  The second round I was one number away from getting to be the first winner, but all three spots were claimed while I waiting to no avail. I can’t complain though, because I won some serious BINGO bucks!  This is just one step down from Wendover here!  

I am officially bored enough that I started watching and analyzing the "Lost" series again.  I swore I would never visit this series again.   I am keeping track of all questions to see if the series ever answers them.  I have a feeling I will be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment